Friday, June 27, 2008

Add the Governor to the List....

Just in, a recall petition has been filed against Governor Jindal. The interesting thing in all of this, is that contrary to most of the insinuation the recall of these republican officials are being driven by republicans. Chalk up to feeling betrayed and determined to fix the problem we created.

I don't take delight in anyone's trouble, even when they've earned it, but I am just so disappointed in Jindal's handling of this matter. I'll probably sign and I'm not happy over it.

1 comment:

Upset Overpayraise said...

I think we would do a great service to Louisiana to find out where each legislator works or what business they own and begin to BOYCOTT it!! I think we'd have them begging Jindal to VETO the payraise bill.

We could begin posting them on all the blogs we come into contact with and begin an emailing campaign listing each legislator and where they work.